Annual General Meeting of CTGCE
26th - 28th June 2019, Maria Taferl, Austria
The summer meeting of the European Christmas tree association "The Christmas Tree Grower Council of Europe" CTGCE, will take place in Maria Taferl, Austria this year. The successful concept of the symposium, which takes place every year in a different country, attracts more and more visitors and enjoys lively interest.
CTGCE is an association for Christmas tree growers all over Europe.
The main objectives of the association is:
* Representing Christmas tree growers in Europe
* Promotion of sales of natural Christmas trees in order to expand the market for natural Christmas trees
* To improve the quality of natural Christmas trees, and to define quality levels in order to support fair trade
* Removal of unfair trading terms by the establishment of fair and equal conditions within the European Union
* Guidelines for use of and research in pesticides
* Exchange of information and networking through member meetings